Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fashion .

Ahhh . I nice walk at the park c; fresh air . Trees . clouds..... c; oh yeah , maybe tomorrow Im gonna go moon bathing . I just thought of that . instead of sun bathing... lets do moon bathing....but I need a place to go moon bathing though . ;o . football field maybe? guess so . Okay so lets get to the topic .Well I wanna talk about fashion . For you guys having problem searching for what to wear .... heres some tips . So . If your a newbie and you still have a tiny bit clothes , I suggest that you should buy more clothes . If your a richy and you have alot of clothes , Then dont buy anymore . Now . You guys just have to pick your favorite dress or shirt  then match it with something . Dont be too random .Well , its actually Your choice though , and im not forcing you . When you have already matched your shirt or you dress with something... give it a little more pazzam . Try putting belts or necklaces... bracelets... watches...Its your choice as long as it matches! Try finding new styles in your closet . Like me , everyday I wear new clothes because im finding styles from my closet. Welll it took me time ... and im a picky person . lol . Well thats all guys, And oh yeah , ill give you one of my fashions with ag and fashions without ag .

                                                                                                                                      - R a e .

No comments:

Post a Comment